Google
 

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Transformers Sucked

When Steven Spielberg first met Michael Bay to talk about the Transformers movie, he probably told him something like that:
"Son, use your mind and imagination, not just the money I give you. I know you can do better..."
and Michael Bay probably replied:
"Yes, Master."
and then he went and made this awful movie.
When will this guy learn?! Transformers looked exactly like any other of his movies. In one of the scenes, when the Transformers crash on earth and cause a minor panic on the streets, some kid yells: "This is easily a hundred times cooler than Armageddon... I swear to God!". WRONG!!! This is exactly as uncool as Armageddon.
The only good thing in the movie is Shia LaBeouf. This kid has got a great potential, can't wait to see him in Indiana Jones 4. His wing lady, Megan Fox, is the complete opposite. Who IS this chick anyway? Even though very hot, she has two face expressions at the very most. As usual for Bay's movie, a bunch of famous actors also star. Most of them, including the veterans Jon Voight and John Turturo, just make fun of themselves. And guess who's in it as the world's biggest hacker - it's Anthony Anderson. Really?!? This guy seems as stupid as a beer can, I'd be shocked if he could even turn a computer on. Go watch Die Hard 4 - the biggest hacker there is Kevin Smith. Now, THAT was really cool!
The Transformers themselves seem to be invisible. They just walk around the streets and nobody notices them! And nobody can hear them either. They walk around a quiet neighborhood, destroy houses and power lines, talk loud, shoot, turn into big noisy vehicles... but still go unnoticed. I wish this movie was as invisible as they are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you think maybe its just you that sucks and has bad tastes in movies? I thaught it was pretty good and the chick was real hot.

Yevgeni Grinberg said...

OK, first of all, thanks for leaving a comment in my blog.
Second, you don't have to insult me because of my good taste in movies. I thought it was a movie for little kids, you disagree, that's fine.
Third, I also thought the chick was hot and I said it in my post, but she can't act. As simple as that...