Google
 

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Cursed Movie


David Lynch is my favorite director. He's a real genius and a very cool and weird dude. I love this guy. His new movie, Inland Empire, was released a few months ago. I've been trying desperately to go see it, but something always got in my way.
Tonight there was supposed to be a screening of the movie at a movie theater I've never been to before. I did my best to finish in time all my tasks for the day, but was still running late. So I took a taxi to the movie theater and went in just a few moments before the movie began. But the movie that started wasn't Inland Empire, it was Akeelah And The Bee. Who wants to see a movie called Akeelah And The Bee instead of a David Lynch movie? Seriously?!
Apparently, there was some mix up with the movies. It took them half an hour to change the reel and start the movie. But that movie wasn't Inland Empire either! In fact, it was Akeelah And The Stupid Bee again! That made them realize they didn't have Inland Empire available and they gave us the money back.
A real bummer... Since when things like that happen?

No comments: