Google
 

Saturday, July 21, 2007

J.K.Rowling is Unemployed, Rich


The final Harry Potter book came out today. As usual, I'm not going to be one of those idiots who read the ending and put spoilers everywhere. The Internet will be probably flooded by those. I better avoid them myself, they ruined the last two books for me. I don't want to know who dies in the end! I got my copy just an hour ago! It's too young to get "spoiled"! Maybe I shouldn't be here right now. I should probably disable my network connection until after I finish reading the book, all of the 759 pages.
I just finished reading The Alchemist. That was really light and deep at the same time! And the good part is that nobody tried to spoil it for me. Same with The Kite Runner.
What can I say, my fellow HP readers, Good Night and Good Luck! May the mystery of the book be preserved with you!

No comments: