Google
 

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Davis Yates Screwed Up Harry Potter



So I went to see the movie everybody saw over the past week, Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix. It made a lot of money in just a few days and even set some new records in tickets selling. But that's not a big deal. Harry Potter movies will always sell loads of tickets, no matter how bad or good they are. I don't know who the director David Yates is, but whoever let him direct OotP is an idiot. IMDB's page of Half Blood Prince says that it will be also directed by Yates. That really sucks.
The movie was good at building the tension towards the final fight scene, where a major character (who happens to be my favorite) gets killed and many other interesting things happen. The fight scene itself was really bad. It was too short and clumsy. I couldn't understand half of it, ruined the movie for me.

No comments: