Google
 

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Save a Whale, Save the World

Hayden Panettiere seems to be everywhere these days with her big head and unproportionally small body, being nice and helpful. That's not like Hollywood behavior at all! She should stop. Meanwhile, she attended some dolphins and whales event in Japan, which basically involved her running around in a bikini. I don't think that's fair. Dolphins and whales probably don't care whether she's wearing a bikini or not. They don't even know there's an event being thrown just for them and their survival. Speaking about whales, Britney Spears is in trouble and needs help. Hayden is a big fan of Britney's, why not save her instead of dolphins?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats high to you send, will look ahead in the direction of more interrelated articles without delay as its anecdote of my choice question to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.